Friday, July 07, 2006

It has been such a long day so I will do a full update later. Biggest news of the day.....KAYCEE AND I MET SHERYL CROW TODAY!!! Channel 4 news came out tonight and did an interview and we were on the news!! I can't freakin believe it! Here's the link to the story.

http://cbs4boston.com/seenon/local_story_188205427.html


Sheryl was the sweetest woman! She was so down to earth that I actually felt comfortable talking to her. LOVE HER! I was a fan before, but just the fact that she took time out of her day to talk to my daughter along with all the other patients there.......she now has a new number 1 fan!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Lizzy said...

This is such great news Kerri!! All great things are coming to a great person and family!! I love you Kerri!! (myrock)

7/10/2006 1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home